Our new school uniform is now available to buy. Most uniform items can be purchased from any supermarket or retailer. Our logo items are available from MAPAC at the following link https://www.mapac.com/education/parents/uniform/cranfordparkcofegu466lb
We ask our children to wear uniform as follows:
- V-Neck sweatshirt or Cardigan in Purple with school logo
- Black knee length skirt, tailored trousers or pinafore dress
- (Reception only can wear black joggers instead of trousers)
- KS2 – White shirt or blouse (to go with a school tie available from school)
- KS1 – White polo shirt
- White or black socks or black tights
- Black school shoes
- Black tailored shorts
- Summer dresses – purple gingham
Children may continue wearing their winter uniform in the summer if they wish.
Children in Years R to Y2 (Infant Classes) may wear a white polo top rather than the school tie and white shirt all year round.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TRAINERS ARE NOT TO BE WORN IN SCHOOL.
We do not allow any jewellery other than one pair of plain stud earrings. The child should not wear these on P.E. days.
Nail polish, fake tattoos or extreme hairstyles (coloured hair, shaved patterns) are not permitted.
PE & Games
Children are permitted to wear their PE kit to school on PE days, but joggers must be black and a school jumper or hoodie must be worn.
- Black shorts
- Black Joggers
- T-shirts in Team colour: Royal Blue, Yellow, Emerald Green or Red
- Optional alternative to school jumper: Purple zipped hoodie sweatshirt with school logo
When swimming, a suitable swimming costume or swimming trunks (no bikinis or Bermuda shorts) and towel should be provided.
*Please mark each garment with your child’s name*
*Jumpers and cardigans get mislaid VERY easily*